Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Wedding, Convention, Football & Spaghetti

I'm just getting back into proofing and doing orders after a really busy weekend. I assisted another local photographer at a wedding on Saturday - we started at 11AM in Carver, and ended at midnight at the Venus de Milo in Swansea. Then on Sunday morning I drove to Sturbridge to attend the Professional Photographers Association of New England convention, which ended yesterday.

Brad is a PSHS Panther football player. The night of his session was also the night of the traditional Spaghetti dinner for the football team. We got the session in and finished at just about the time dinner was starting. I hope there was some spaghetti left for him!
I happened to just 'find' this football laying on the beach. It actually belonged to a couple that was hanging out and enjoying a nice evening. Thanks to them for letting us borrow it!

No comments: