Friday, September 21, 2007

By the dawn's early light....

Now that afternoon sessions are no longer available, I'm going to morning sessions. I had my first one of the season this morning - started at 6:30AM. It was absolutely gorgeous weather...warm, no wind, and a slight haze which softens the light a bit. As we walked onto the beach, a flock of seagulls (no, not the 80's band :) were hanging out at the water's edge. As we got closer, most of them took flight...and I caught this image:
Now who would NOT want to be photographed at this time of day? Sunrise sessions are easy...you're probably getting up early to get to school anyway...and you get to go into school a little bit late. Maybe even stop at the Blueberry Muffin in Cedarville for some breakfast after the session. Sounds good to me!

No comments: